Expert on fine stone concrete pump
BOKEQI MACHINERY ·
BKQ-20 Concrete pump
Maximum outlet pressure: 11Mpa
Maximum aggregate size: ≦ 20 (≦ 10) mm
Bore diameter * stroke: Φ140 * 600mm
Motor power: 22kw
Inner diameter of conveying pipe: Φ80mm
Dimensions: 2100 * 800 * 1400mm
Machine weight: 850kg
Maximum theoretical conveying distance: 150m horizontally and 60m vertically
Concrete conveying pump, also known as concrete pump, consists of pump body and conveying pipe. It is a machine that uses pressure to continuously transport concrete along the pipeline. It is mainly used in building construction, bridge and tunnel construction. It is mainly divided into gate valve concrete pump and S valve concrete pump. The other is a pump truck which is composed of a pump body mounted on a car chassis and equipped with a retractable or flexing cloth rod.
BKQ-20 concrete conveying pump operating instructions:
1. The particle size of sand and gravel, the number of cement and the mix ratio shall meet the requirements of the mechanical properties of the pump according to the requirements of the factory instructions.
2. The parking brake and locking brake of the pumping equipment should be used at the same time, the tires should be wedged, the water supply should be normal, and the water tank should be filled with fresh water, the hopper should be free of debris, and the lubrication points should be lubricated normally.
3. The bolts of all parts of the pumping equipment should be tightened, the pipe joints should be tightly sealed, and the protective devices should be complete and reliable.
4. Control the opening of each part, adjust the handle, handwheel, control lever, cock, etc. in the correct position. The hydraulic system should be leak-free.
5. Prepare related devices such as cleaning tubes and cleaning supplies. Before operation, cement mortar prepared according to regulations must be used first.
Leave a message