Expert on fine stone concrete pump
BOKEQI MACHINERY ·
BKQ-30 Concrete pump
Maximum outlet pressure: 13Mpa
Maximum particle size of aggregate: ≦ 30 (≦ 20) mm
Bore diameter * stroke: Φ120*800mm
Motor power: 45kw/37
Inner diameter of conveying pipe: Φ100 （Φ80） mm
Dimensions: 4000 * 1500 * 1550mm
Machine weight: 1800kg
Maximum theoretical conveying distance: 250-300m horizontally 180m vertical
Concrete conveying pump, also known as concrete pump, consists of pump body and conveying pipe. It is a machine that uses pressure to continuously transport concrete along the pipeline. It is mainly used in building construction, bridge and tunnel construction. It is mainly divided into gate valve concrete pump and S valve concrete pump. The other is a pump truck which is composed of a pump body mounted on a car chassis and equipped with a retractable or flexing cloth rod.
BKQ-30 special pump for concrete conveying features:
1. Simple structure and strong adaptability.
2. High pumping pressure and long delivery distance.
3. High efficiency, large conveying displacement and high comprehensive work efficiency.
4. High performance, sprayed concrete has high performance, compactness, homogeneity and high strength.
5, high reliability, key components using well-known domestic brands to ensure high reliability of the equipment.
6. Adding and controlling technology of accelerating agent. The domestic famous brand pneumatic metering pump measures accurately. The mixing of atomizing jet and nozzle stream makes the accelerating agent and concrete mix evenly.
7. Reduced the dust concentration near the machine and outside the nozzle, eliminating the harm to workers' health.
8. Low resilience. When dry spraying, the concrete resilience can reach 15% -50%. Using wet spray technology, the rebound rate can even be reduced to less than 10%, effectively saving costs.
9. The air cooling method is adopted to cool the hydraulic oil, which is simple and environmentally friendly.
10. Multi-purpose machine, can be used as wet spray machine, can also be used as a concrete pump.
First, the hydraulic system
The application of the new hydraulic control commutation technology makes the pumping work more reliable and the failure rate of the hydraulic system is lower; the special valve of the hydraulic control system is equipped, which has low energy consumption and low impact, and prolongs service life.
Second, the power system
The motor fine stone pump adopts well-known brands at home and abroad, Hebei Electric, Siemens Beide Motor, and the diesel fine stone pump uses the low energy consumption and high efficiency Yuchai brand.
Third, the main oil pump
The joint-venture brand constant power variable displacement plunger pump is adopted, and the constant power control effectively prevents the motor and diesel engine from being overloaded, and bears higher pressure and load than the conventional gear pump.
Fourth, the cooling system
The air-cooled or water-cooled dual cooling system is not only suitable for high-temperature climates but also for severe cold climates. It effectively controls the oil temperature of the hydraulic system and ensures the safety and reliability of equipment operation.
Five, electronic control system
The main electrical appliances use Schneider, LS brand.
Six, hopper device
Increase the hopper volume and the fence is equipped with a vibration motor to meet the requirements of pumping fine stone concrete.
Seven, S pipe valve
S pipe valve is made of high-manganese steel as a whole. The wear-resistant surface is surfacing with anti-wear material, which has the advantages of high pressure resistance and wear resistance. The key shaft is made of alloy material for special surface treatment, which improves the wear resistance and fatigue strength.
Eight glasses plate, cutting ring
The glasses plate and cutting ring are made of hard alloy inlay, which is durable.
Nine, hydraulic pipe joints
The hose is imported from Italy and the joint is Eaton. The hose joint assembly is provided by Eaton as a complete set.
Ten, centralized lubrication system
A plunger pump injects the lubricant into the main line and distributes the lubricant to the lubrication points through a dispenser. "Point-to-point" lubrication protects critical components from wear.
Leave a message