Expert on fine stone concrete pump
BOKEQI MACHINERY ·
Module dedicated transfer pump
Fine stone concrete pump maintenance method:
1. First of all, the lubricating oil in the bearing seat should be replaced regularly. Generally, it should be replaced every 6 months.
2. Secondly, keep no traces of water on the motor to prevent the motor from getting wet, which will affect the use and safety of the equipment.
3. In the cold season, if there is icing after stopping the pump, the cooling water in the seal should be connected first. If necessary, the water can be heated to thaw, and then the coupling is moved by hand until the operation is flexible.
4. For pumps with a cooling water device, the cooling water should be connected before driving. When the pump is running normally, it can continue to be connected, or it can be stopped if conditions are not allowed.
5. The operation of the pump when the outlet valve is closed is called the closed pressure operation state. The closed pressure running time of the all-plastic pump or plastic-lined pump should be as short as possible. The normal temperature medium is limited to 5 minutes, and the high temperature medium should not exceed 2 minutes.
6. The pump cannot support the weight of the inlet and outlet pipes. The shorter the inlet pipe, the better. The vertical height from the pump outlet to the valve should be as short as possible.
Leave a message