Expert on fine stone concrete pump
BOKEQI MACHINERY ·
©2019 河北泊科琪机械制造有限公司 All rights reserved 冀ICP备1902504号
What are the characteristics and operating procedures of the horizontal secondary construction column pump?
The horizontal secondary structure column pump adopts hydraulic feeding, and the vibration net filtering double cylinder reciprocating operation can completely transport various mortars, fine stone concrete, etc. in the construction application. This product has large displacement, high pressure, labor saving and material saving. , flexible movement and other characteristics, is an ideal mortar conveying equipment. What are the characteristics and operating procedures of the horizontal secondary construction column pump?
Characteristics of horizontal secondary construction column pump
1. With walking wheel, it is convenient and flexible to move and position.
2. It is fixed by four legs in working condition, which is stable and reliable.
3. The electric control box is equipped with a remote control handle. All the operating functions can be used for remote control of pump feeding, making the product more humanized.
4. The use of advanced smooth S-tube valve reversing, can meet the concrete transport, and is not easy to block the pipe.
5. The glasses plate and cutting ring are made of high hardness alloy material and have a longer service life.
6. The export pressure is high, which can meet the transportation requirements of high-rise buildings and long-distance construction.
7. High wear-resistant concrete cylinder ensures and increases the service life of the pump and reduces the maintenance cost of the user.
Horizontal secondary construction column pump operation steps
1. Check the appearance of the machine, whether the machine is damaged due to long-distance transportation, especially the electrical appliances in the electric box, and whether the wires are not falling off.
2. Turn on the power and the device housing should be grounded. Start the motor to see if it works.
3. Put in the hopper, insert the 1m or 0.58m twisting cage according to the construction height and angle, and the upper and lower blade joint angles should be aligned according to the spiral angle. Then install the ash port. Finally lock the buckle.
4. The cage inside the pipe. (The height of the cage from the top above the height of the column or lintel to be poured) is pushed to the construction point, and the ash hose is extended into the ash hole of the column.
5. When starting to use, first wet the pipe with the ash, and then discharge the ash from the pipe, then clean the hopper, the ash pipe, etc.
What are the characteristics and operation steps of the horizontal secondary structure column pump? The characteristics of the horizontal secondary structure column pump are widely used in the indoor secondary construction of urban construction projects (such as the infusion of structural column concealed columns, etc.), road railway tunnel Anchorage grouting, consolidation grouting and backfill grouting engineering for underground caverns of urban metro hydropower stations